Hi! I'm Laurence (pronounced loh-rance to rhyme with France, the way the British say it). I write fantasy books for young adults. I am also an avid yogini and have been known to get my best ideas with my head upside down.
I love a lot of things in life, my favorite being books, languages, and travel. And naps.
I like to believe that everything is possible.
Some facts about me:
• Born in Saint-Brieuc, France.
• Lived in France and Germany.
• Currently live on the North Shore of Boston.
• Speak French, English, German and Swedish.
• Studied German at the University of Caen, France, the University of Würzburg, Germany and the
University of Massachusetts in Boston.
• I didn't always want to be writer. But I've always been a fierce reader and I have always, always dreamed up stories. Now, I cannot imagine my life without writing.
• Worked in advertising as an account executive.
• Owns a yoga studio
• Teaches French privately.
• Self-professed health nut.